New team for Devanagari [HI_in-UTF-8]

I haven't received any sort of a response frm. the co-ordinator of Hindi
language.

I would like to request you to pls. let me head the Devanagri and Hindi team
for Gnome I18N.

As you said, I already have translations ready for a lot of gnome apps, and I
have a system which already displays Indic scripts perfectly.

I also have a Indic Fonts HOWTO on Linxdoc.org and Ibiblio.org. Here are the
links.

http://ibiblio.org/gferg/ldp/Indic-fonts-HOWTO.html

http://linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html

I only request you to let me head the team and get some real work done here
for India. I am really serious about seeing Indic support in Gnome, and
request you to make me the team leader for the achievement of this goal, with
a collective effort frm other inspired Indian Linux users.

Thanks

Maninder Bali