Re: translations for gnomeradio (http://mfcn.ilo.de/gnomeradio)

Am Mit, 2001-12-12 um 18.23 schrieb Christian Rose:
> Hi.
> Please send the most recent pot file, then we can put the pot file in a
> directory in GNOME CVS so that all GNOME translators have a place where
> they can fetch it from and place their translations in, and where you
> can fetch the translations from. What do you think?
>

> Christian

Here it is :-)

Greetings,
Jörgen

--
There are two major products that come from Berkeley : LSD and UNIX. We
don't believe this to be a coincidence.

Jeremy S. Anderson
# SOME DESCRIPTIVE TITLE.
# Copyright (C) YEAR Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# FIRST AUTHOR <EMAIL@ADDRESS>, YEAR.
#
#, fuzzy
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: PACKAGE VERSION\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2001-12-12 16:59+0100\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: YEAR-MO-DA HO:MI+ZONE\n"
"Last-Translator: FULL NAME <EMAIL@ADDRESS>\n"
"Language-Team: LANGUAGE <LL@li.org>\n"

#: src/prefs.c:439
msgid "Gnomeradio Settings"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:441
msgid "Misc Settings"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:442
msgid "Presets"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:452
msgid "Radio Device:"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:460
msgid "Mixer Source:"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:474
msgid "Mute on exit?"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:498
msgid "Name:"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:525
msgid "Frequency:"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:570
msgid "Specify the radio-device (in most cases /dev/radio)"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:572
msgid ""
"Choose the mixer source (line, line1, etc.) that is able to control the "
"volume of your radio"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:573
msgid "If unchecked, gnomeradio won't mute after exiting"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:574
msgid "Start a new preset"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:575
msgid "Remove preset from List"
msgstr ""

#: src/prefs.c:576
msgid "Add the preset to the List"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:58
#, c-format
msgid ""
"Could not open device \"%s\" !\n"
"\n"
"Check your Settings and make sure that no other\n"
"program is using %s.\n"
"Make also sure that you have read-access to it."
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:77
#, c-format
msgid "Mixer source \"%s\" is not a valid source!"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:79
#, c-format
msgid "Could not open \"%s\"!"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:184
#, c-format
msgid "Gnomeradio - %.2f Mhz"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:306
msgid "manual"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:363 src/gui.c:555
msgid "Mute"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:369
msgid "Unmute"
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:379
msgid ""
"Yet another Gnome FM-Tuner. But this one is the best ;-)\n"
"(Hopefully) works with all FM-Tunercards supported by video4linux."
msgstr ""

#: src/gui.c:405
msgid "Gnomeradio"
msgstr ""