Re: Is this list active?

El lun, 10-12-2001 a las 20:42, Crismus Bonus escribió:
> Hey,
>
> I posted to this list a couple of days back regarding Hi_IN.UTF-8 team and
> asking if I could start my own team as I have a system that is already fully
> functional and stuff.

Yes, this list is alive.

> Could someone please reply to this.

If the actual coordinator team for Hindi translation don't answer your
requests I suppose that you could get this task.

The best way to start your own team is starting to translate programs
and let some months to answer the old team coordinator. If he/she does
not reply, then you could (without problems) be the official one.

Please start the translations ;-)

> Thanks.

Thank you for your contributions!!!!