Hi_IN team

Hey guys,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am new to the list.
I want to start the "Hi_IN" team. My team is covering various Devanagri.
I have a system that is already running my Exodus GNU/Linux distribution that
renders all devanagri glyphs and stuff absolutely correctly.
Since I have this system ready and running, with the help of NCST Mumbai, I
want to know if I can start my own team here to coordinate my work better?

The system my distribution uses is IndiX, developed by NCST. It is a modified
Xserver. I use an opentype font to render all glyphs.

Please let me know if I can start my own team as I have a working solution.
The current "Hindi" team does not seem to be active at all.

Thanks.
Maninder.
CEO, Centurionlinux
Email: maninder@centurionlinux.com (offlist mails)