Re: i18n help: Content negotiation?

Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> El sáb, 08-12-2001 a las 12:02, Jeff Waugh escribió:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Interested to find out your thoughts on Apache content negotiation for
> > choosing languages on the new GNOME website. Do you guys think it's
> > effective, or is it preferable to choose languages on the site itself?
>
> You should use both features. The automatic language detection and also
> you should let the user change the web page language.

For anyone looking a large-scale example of use of both on a site that
is working well, SourceForge has done it.  I'm sure that at least some
of the people on this list are aware of that.  While I'm assuming that
they are using Apache, I know they are using content negotiation.

--
D. Dale Gulledge, Sr. Programmer,
dsplat@rochester.rr.com