gtranslator string thaw

Well, a gtranslator release will not be quite soon I think, therefore I do
now a "string thaw" and release the string freeze from gtranslator.

Some strings will be changed soon, and some might get added, so that you
might need to update your translations again, but when the release might
approach, I'll let you know it, no fear. The release should be approximately in "GAL
release date + 1 week" -- so it might be 'round Christmas..

http://www.gmx.net