Eh, recent gtranslator changes

Today I've changed much in gtranslator (sourcely, no string changes.)
and the files in ~/.gtranslator are now moved into subdirectories like
etstates/, umtf/ etc. to get a better expandability later on.

I did also improve the first init code -- if a locale code could be
determined then the language values should get set up rightly (e.g.
starting it the first time under the "tr" locale will set the Turkish
entry values for the language preferences automatically): Maybe some of
you would like to test this .-)
kabalak / / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161 / GSM: +491749787080
 `-Editor / vim
  `-Filemanager / VFU

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]