HNOME File Selector i18n

jacob berkman wrote:
> i've made an initial release of the new GNOME File Selector.  it's a new
> file open/save dialog which is designed to be prettier and easier to use
> (both for users and developers) than the current GtkFileSelector.  it
> also happens to use gnome-vfs, which adds to its coolness.

Where is this beauty in GNOME cvs? The file-sel module? Does it live in
a cvs (not mentioned at the home page?) The reason I ask is that the
file-sel module in Gnome cvs has a couple of translations and has had
that for some time, while the tarball in this announcement doesn't have
any translations at all, so I'm not really sure if they are the same.