Gtkdial - Request for Translations

Hello everyone

Gtkdial is a GNOME app which enables dial-up users to select between
ISP/accounts simply, presenting a graphical front-end to the wvdial
dialer. Future releases will include an account editor, but for now the
dialer component has stabilized, and we are now seeking additional
translations for a forthcoming stable release.

Thanks to Kjartan Maraas the i18n framework is now in place, and we have
Italian and Turkish translations. I have also made some efforts to
provide German translation, but my skills are limited. We welcome
contributions.

Gtkdial is available in several forms from:
http://www.gtnorthern.demon.co.uk/gtkdial.html

Many thanks
Mike Newman
Gtkdial Author