gtranslator informations ..

gtranslator won't have a release 0.22 this weekend; some things
 changed majorly and I've got some more changes as ideas, so there
  won't  be another R 0.2* release.

Some weeks of work will go into gtranslator as it'll have a R 0.30
 then. I'll also inform the list about a coming release 1/2 days
  before beginning to make packages.

This was something like a status report.

PS: There are now also debian packages available for debian from

http://www.foodfight.org/debianstuff/

If you'd like to use apt (ehe, debian users always do this, not :-));
 you can simply add these lines into your "/etc/apt/sources.list":

# gtranslator packages
deb http://www.foodfight.org debianstuff/
deb-src http://www.foodfight.org debianstuff/

Then you can type simply do :

apt-get update
apt-get install gtranslator

All the debian packages are courtesy from Martijn van de Streek
 <mvdstreek cistron nl>.
--
kabalak / kabalak gmx net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161