Re: I18n-ing a program

Why do you not look at a released gnome program...look at configure.in and
add what is needed, also make the po directory and add 'touch POTFILES.in'
Then add the gnoem script, update.pl. then run ./update -M and it will
output which files to add to POTFILES.in. After that run ./update -P
and cp the *.pot file to a language you want to test...then translate
this file (the lang.po - yes, no "t") file and then copy the Makefile.in
from a gnome po/ dir.

Try this at first,

Kenneth