Including PO files

What should I do, in order to make the translated \from me\ PO files \in Bulgarian language\ to be included in the core-files, in the the official distribution (or s.th. like this. I don't know, how exactly it's called\, so the uses, who download it in the fuure, to have the opportunity to give (some) of the experiences in Bulgarian language? Is there a way, to upload these files, via e-mail, or only at cvs/ftp/otherserver?
Thank you for the quick responce.
Your sincerelly:

Dilian Wesselinov Palauzov
Adress: