Any plans to support the Zamenhofian Language of Esperanto?

Dear whom it may concern:

Any plans to support the Zamenhofian Language of Esperanto in GNOME environment?
(Information at this language is at http://www.esperanto.net )

**>>==-- Start of my Signature Block --==<<**

With all my royal regards:
David E. Down [[ My Real Name (Mia Reala Nomo) ]]
My Royal Majesty Faery Monarch Eye W’air ah Too-too

My PGP encryption key is at:
http://faerymonarch.tripod.com/david_e_down.asc
The PGP software is downloadable at:  www.pgpi.com

(Note! You need to select UTF-8 to view this document correctly)
The Faery Monarch (La Fea Regxo) supports the anti-sexism of faery
mythology.

David E. Down has been living in the land of Oz since 1977.

**>>==-- End of my Signature Block --==<<**