Re: New Team for Tamil [ta]

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000, Dinesh Nadarajah wrote:

> 1. Where do I get the latest .po files from and how do
> I post them back so that it gets included in the
> deveopment.

All the pot files are in
<ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/i18n/gnome-i18n-files.tar.gz>

To get them placed in CVS, just send them to me or anyone else who
volunteers to put them there. :)

> 2. How do I test the translated files?

mkdir -p /usr/share/locale/ta/LC_MESSAGES
msgfmt whatever.po -o /usr/share/locale/ta/LC_MESSAGES/whatever.po

(and then set LANG as usual)

If you have any problems making it won't please feel free to ask me
for help...

--
Robert