translation manager

At
http://lug.ro/gnome/tmanager/
you can find a tool to help translators not to step on each other when
working
at something.

What do you think ?
If you come back :) you'll see that your language it's already selected
and
your translator name remembered (asked only for password)

I've attached the TODO for what I still have to work on, but it's
functional.

--
Marius Andreiana
package name link to locale.po (bonsai)

make header("Location: ") work with session id

find alternative way for Action column, now it's badly rendered, extra space...

use templates for all pages

status links to gnome.org status for percents