Re: Achtung/po/ga.po

On Fri, 25 Aug 2000, Sean O Ceallaigh wrote:

> Would anyone mind emailing me a .pot file for Achtung
> so that I can begin to create an Irish version of
> it?  I don't actually build Gnome source.  I just
> generally checkout the po dirs for the various
> modules and do my translations.  Is there a place
> to grab the latest .pot files?

Hello Sean,
	Currently, the "best" way to get updated .pot
files is by doing:

1. setenv CVSROOT ':pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome'
2. cvs login     (press ENTER for password)
3a. cvs -z3 checkout achtung       (for the first time you download it)
3b. cvs -z3 update -Pd achtung     (for subsequent updates)
5. cd achtung/po
6. ./update.pl -P                  (generate latest .pot file)
7. ./update.pl ga                  (once you have an existing ga.po
				file there, this command with update
				it with the newest messages. You possibly
				need to add/fix messages in this file).
8. Send ga.po to someone to put it on CVS.

I will send on the next e-mail achtung.pot.

simos