Re: MARATHI TRANSLATION TEAM

Sorry, Rahul, I have problems sending you emails  (I get a '550
SPAMMING NOT ALLOWED').
That's why I try to reach you through this list. And at the same time
I even can inform the other translator about the new team :)

On Fri 18, 17:10:29, Rahul Palkar wrote:

> Hi Roth,

Just call me Benedikt ;)

> It seems that there is no team for translations into Marathi. In case
> you have no objections I would like to take the initiative to
> co-ordinate the i18n project for Marathi. I am now subscribed to the
> mailing list as well.

Great! I will add "Rahul Palkar <palkarr@poboxes.com>" as the
coordinator for Marathi (mr) to the GTP page.

While you are just beginning you may send your po files to me and I'll
check them into cvs. When you are doing more work and are familiar
with CVS you may also get your own account at cvsmaster@gnome.org...

Have a lot of fun with translating! ;)

Benedikt