Portuguese Team

On Wed 09, 20:47:07, Sergio S Bastos wrote:

[ I hope you don't mind me CC'ing the list ]

Hi!

> I'm considering joining the portuguese (not brazilian)translation team, but I can't find any information in your web site (http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/).
> I take it, a team has not yet been created?  If that is the case, then I guess I could head up the translation team.
> If it matters, I have a 9th level diploma in Portuguese, and I'm currently a senior in college.
> Regards,
> Sergio Bastos

Well, it seems to me that there _was_ at least a team, but I have no
idea who the team leader is and the website link I got is broken :(

If there are any portuguese translators on this list, please inform me
and Sergio about the current situation!

Sergio, if no one has any information for us I would suggest you'll
just re-create a Portuguese team...

Best wishes,

     Benedikt