Re: libgnomeui 2.15.90 crash dialog and GNOME_HACKER

On 7/24/06, Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman sun com> wrote:
Fernando:

Does GNOME_DISABLE_CRASH_DIALOG still work, i.e. does it suppress
bug-buddy?

Yes, if set, the segv handler is not installed at all.

BTW, I added some useful info from the system to bug-buddy (like some
process status from libgtop) and I'm looking for some more input from
developers. What do you also want to be included in bug-buddy reports?

Some examples:
- gconf key for a11y
- locale variables
- gtk engine