Re: Time to move GGV to the Attic? (Was: Subversion migration recap (cut-off Friday July 14th))

On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 18:36 +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> Now would be an ideal opportunity to let us know about any old CVS
> modules you know about that are redundant, so we can put them out of the
> way in the Attic before the migration.

I think it is an appropriate time to move GGV to the Attic, we haven't
shipped it in GNOME for over a year. All feature development is now done
in the Evince project. I haven't checked, but I doubt any distros are
still shipping GGV. Bug fixing has slowed to almost nothing, and there
will likely never be another release...

That said I'm not sure if there are criteria that a module has to meet
before it is archived. I'm about to leave town on holiday, and won't
have access to email until after the migration begins, so I can't
participate in any pre-migration discussion this may generate. The GGV
module can definitely be one of the last, if it is even necessary to
migrate it at all.

-Gary