Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

เมื่อ อา. 2006-02-12 เวลา 02:19 -0500, Behdad Esfahbod เขียนว่า:
> On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Davyd Madeley wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Feb 12, 2006 at 01:39:13PM +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> >
> > > How about this:
> > >
> > > http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html

> > It would seem (correct me if I'm wrong) that each of the modules is
> > in effect its own little SVN repo. This begs the question of
> > importing new modules, how do we go about this?
>
> Yeah, and that of don't we want to group any modules together?
> The gnome-python/* ones may want to go into one repo for example.

Already answered that seperately.

> Or the Java ones..., etc.  What are the pros/cons of some modules
> sharing the same repo?

That's up to the repo/module maintainers. The sysadmin team will
obviously assist as best as possible. I'm aware of some extra steps I
will have to take for the gnome-python modules before the migration, but
I haven't heard anything from the Java bindings guys. Anything special
required here?

--
Ross