Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

<quote who="Daniel Veillard">

> > Sucks less than CVS, won't take a lot of relearning, uses very similar
> > model and infrastructure, relatively easy migration, doesn't change our
> > ability to use other systems alongside it.
>
> I don't see any doc explaining that.

I'm sure the sysadmin team will have documentation prepared in time for the
migration.

- Jeff

--
II OSWC: Malaga, Spain             http://www.opensourceworldconference.com/

     "Is your sense of identity inextricably bound to a large prime?" -
                               Michael Meeks