[Fwd: RE: Coverity checker runs and GNOME]

Here's some info I got on the status of the Coverity checker runs. Hope
this helps the curious :-)

Cheers
Kjartan

--- Begin Message ---
Send this if it's ok with you:

Coverity's CTO let me know that they are currently in between
administrators for the scan project but that they expect to fill that
slot in the next month or two. First on the list of tasks for the new
administrator is to go through the existing projects to make sure they
are building and analyzing smoothly. I'll keep you posted as I learn
more.

Thanks for asking.

-bne

--- End Message ---