Devel releases silly /me made

Hi all

Ok, first, I've been too busy/lazy to write out my release
announcements, specially when making four releases in one afternoon.
That happened for last week's 2.15.90 release.  Gucharmap, vte,
gnome-terminal, and Pango were released without an announcement.  The
major update other than usual bugfixes was updating Pango to Unicode
5.0.0 database.

But this past monday, somewhere between anticipating next week's
tarballs-due and the distraction made by the date confusion in 2.14.3
tarballs-due email, I went on and released Pango 1.13.5 and vte 0.13.5
instead of very much needed pango 1.12.4 and vte 0.12.3 releases for
GNOME 2.14.3.

So, here we are now.  I'm going to make those two stable releases later
this week.  Just a heads up to distro guys, to pick them up when I
(really) send the announcement for them.

Maybe I stop missing deadlines when I join the release team some day :).

Again, sorry about the confusion,

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/