Re: Change in coordinatorship for the GNOME Translation Project

<quote who="Christian Rose">

> However, Kjartan, being occupied with a lot of other things lately, has
> offered to resign, and Danilo Šegan will take his place.

Thank you so much Kjartan! Danilo - you have great shoes to fill, and I am
sure you will. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop
                          star.'" - Courtney Love