Re: houston, we have a problem- 2.10 showstoppers

And note that good old xterm has active maintenance and development
(Thomas Dickey).  For all its warts and non-hig-complying problems,
there is an alternative that is very solid in the way of general
terminal emulation.  It is far from clear to me that vte needs more than
typical maintenance, lacking someone with the interest and drive to make
it "the worlds best" terminal emulator...
				- Jim