Re: patch nag- 600+ unreviewed patches in bugzilla
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: Markus Bertheau <twanger bluetwanger de>, GNOME Desktop List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: patch nag- 600+ unreviewed patches in bugzilla
- Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 14:40:18 -0500
Since someone brought it up again... that list is only down to 533
patches. That's still pretty sad. C'mon, guys...
On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:37:26 -0700, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 20:32:28 +0100, Markus Bertheau
> <twanger bluetwanger de> wrote:
> > У Ндл, 2005-01-23 у 14:25 -0500, Luis Villa пише:
> > > Hey, all... we've got /600/ unreviewed patches in bugzilla. That is
> > > totally embarassing. :(
> > >
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports/patch-diligence-report.cgi
> > This list lists netapplet with 8 of 8 patches unreviewed, but the bug
> > list in the links for netapplet actually list one bug six times, so it's
> > more like 3/3.
> This report lists the number of _patches_ that are unreviewed. It
> just so happens that one of the bugs has 6 unreviewed patches.
] [Thread Prev