Putting trashapplet into CVS

Hello everyone,

As you might have read on some other mailinglists or websites. I have
been busy creating a trash applet for the panel with the great help of
Emmanuele Bassi. Until now, Emmanuele has send his patches to me
personally and it would come in handy if he can apply his patches to CVS
directly.

Since the applet is pretty mature now, we'd like to add it to GNOME CVS
to make use of the GNOME services like bugtracking, translation and
documentation. The current CVS repository already contains i18n and
scrollkeeper support.

A little (temporary) webpage is located at:
http://luon.net/~michiels/trashapplet

The current CVS repository is located at:
http://cvs.luon.net/horde/chora/cvs.php/trashapplet?login=2&rt=trashapplet

If this thread comes out positively I'll apply for a CVS account and
hope to have a product in bugzilla soon.

Please CC me, I'm not on the list.
Cheers,
  Michiel