Re: Feature, Module and API/ABI Freezes In Effect

Jeff Waugh wrote:

Hi everyone,

This week, we welcome (for some definition of the word) the Feature, Module
and API/ABI Freezes. So get ready for the tsunamis and snowstorms. If we're
lucky, we'll have all the excitement of burning books to keep warm, getting
the guy/girl in the end, and being rescued from rooftop parties by military
helicopters. We can only dream.

Hi Jeff/All:

Due to some system config problems today, I am not going to make today's (Monday) deadline for tarballs.

I'd like to add one element to an enum in ATK and a corresponding one in at-spi, tomorrow (at which time I will issue new releases of at-spi and ask Padraig to release ATK); if anyone has a problem with me slipping ABI freeze by one day for this enum value, please speak up and I will issue a more formal freeze-break request (it seems silly to do a formal request today).

thanks in advance

Bill