Re: GtkGLExt (OpenGL option for GTK+) in GNOME CVS?
- From: Naofumi Yasufuku <naofumi yasufuku net>
- To: Christian Rose <menthos gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: GtkGLExt (OpenGL option for GTK+) in GNOME CVS?
- Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 23:57:08 +0900
2004/01/30 (金) 04:00 に Christian Rose さんは書きました:
> ons 2004-01-28 klockan 17.14 skrev Naofumi Yasufuku:
> > So I would like to move GtkGLExt (gtkglextmm, and PyGtkGLExt) CVS
> > repository from SourceForge.net to GNOME CVS.
> > What do you think?
> IMHO it sounds like a perfectly reasonable request, although I don't
> know the opinion of others.
> For the technical account request and details, please follow the
> instructions on http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/.
I am wondering if I could import GtkGLExt and its language bindings into
If other GNOME hackers agree on that, I'll send a request to
accounts gnome org to obtain CVS account, and start on that work.
][Date Next] [Thread Prev