Re: BLAM! 0.9999 "Not Only An Application"

fre 2004-01-16 klockan 18.52 skrev Marius Andreiana:
> Pardon my ignorance, but what is BLAM??

No longer an application but a life style ;P [1] it's right there in the
announce.

> It would be useful to specify in announcements, besides what's new, what
> the application does.

Yeah, in case people didn't notice it wasn't really the most serious
announce. And the screenshot pretty much says it all [2].

[1] In case you wonder BLAM! is read out BLog Aggregator Maximus!
[2] http://micke.hallendal.net/archives/blam-0.1-1.html

So, everyone, there is no need to be serious 100% of the day.

Tada,
  Mikael

--
Mikael Hallendal               micke imendio com
Imendio HB                     http://www.imendio.com