Re: Muine music player in GNOME CVS?

Hi!

The current release of Muine only has the playlist window implemented. I
almost have the following bits done, but for now I'll give you a couple
of links to my mockups:

http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/SongsWindow.png
http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/AlbumsWindow.png

These windows will be opened by clicking 'Add song' or 'Add album' from
the playlist window.

That way there is simple album selection, but also a possiblity to queue
different albums, change the order, remove a nasty song from the
playlist or whatever.

I also mostly play albums myself, but sometimes I just need a little
more control. Or I want to hear a couple of particular songs, for
example.

I hope this will work for you, but if you have more suggestions I'd love
to hear them.

I'll import the code to CVS soon, too.

Thanks!

Jorn