Re: scrollkeeper & intltool -> freedesktop.org?

Hi Jeff,

Actually I think it is a good idea. Though, I eventually want intltool
to die (functionality integrated in gettext etc) - but I don't see that
happening in the near future.

I would like to wait a bit till most of the bugs are ironed out though.
But it might take a little while as I dont have much time to dedicate to
Intltool lately due to exams.

Kenneth