GNOME love day

	Hi hackers and GNOME lovers!

This is a call for volunteers for GNOME love day project.

What is GNOME love day?
-----------------------
	GNOME love day is a project to try to get developers become GNOME
hackers. There are lot of developers around who want to get involved into
GNOME development but they don't know how to do it. The idea of GNOME love day
is to get these developers joining #gnome-love on irc.gnome.org as well as
some current GNOME hackers, all together.

	Hackers should propose these developers an easy-fix to any of the
modules they know well, and should guide on fixing it. Of course,
for a hacker, looking for an easy-fix (maybe a bugzilla bug), figuring how
to fix it and explaining another one how to do it will be more time expensive
than just fixing it himself, but the point here is to teach. After some time
and luck, we will get these people fixing things and doing real GNOME hacking.

	Also hackers will become mentors/trainers of new developers, answering
them on IRC, email, and gnome-love list.

When?
-----
	GNOME love days will take place every Tuesday on #gnome-love, from
8:30AM EST to 8:30PMEST that's 13:30UTC->01:30UTC

	So if you are a hacker, you want new hackers, and you want to feel the
love, prepare such an easy-fix list, and give some feedback about you are
interested, opinions, suggestions, etc... If we get enough hackers interested
this GNOME love day will become real, and we'll announce it on gnome-love
mailing list, footnotes, etc...

	Thanks in advance!

--
Fernando Herrera de las Heras
Onírica: análisis, diseño e implantación de soluciones informáticas