TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.6 Desktop & Developer Platform Beta 1 (2.5.90)

REBEL ALLIANCE RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Tarballs are due for GNOME 2.6 D&DP Beta 1. This is the time in our release
process when GNOME's audience of testers grows by an order of magnitude, and
we start to see just how ready we are. Scared? You will be. YOU WILL BE. [1]

That's this MONDAY, FEBRUARY 23RD, so we're ready to launch on Wednesday (if
all goes to plan, everything works, and the Bothan spies get back to us with
the blueprints for the Death Star).

We're almost there. Almost there... [2]

  :-)

- Jeff

[1] Do or do not, there is no try. If Yoda cut code, he'd make mincemeat out
of our bugzilla. That'd be cool. Can we hire him?

[2] Yeah, yeah, I know about the big guy.

   "I would hack on the file selector. But I think I would write like, 3
   LOC for every 100 lines of mail I had to read/write." - James Willcox