Re: GNOME CVS: libxslt kloczek

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 01:52:12AM -0500, Gnome CVS User wrote:

> CVSROOT:	/cvs/gnome
> Module name:	libxslt
> Changes by:	kloczek	04/02/16 01:52:12
>
> Modified files:
> 	.              : ChangeLog libxslt.m4
>
> Log message:
> * libxslt.m4: small fix: added missing [] quotation macro name defined in
> AC_DEFUN(). Fix is neccessary for aclocal from automake 1.8.x and is
> backward compatible with older auto tools.

  Do not commit without authorization in the libxml2 module without
having at least contacted the authors *first* !
  There is a rule for CVS commit access, it includes asking first
or at least checking the HACKING file for said module. There isn't even
a bug number associated to the commit or a description of the problem
actually occuring.
You just cannot work that way, sorry, this is improper, independantly of
the content of the change. Please follow the CVS access rules ! I don't
want to use Access Control List for CVS access but if people just don't
behave correctly, well either their right should be removed or ACL should
be put in place.

Daniel