Re: The Glade-3 project

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
Hi all,
    I regretfully announce that David Hoover, the current maintainer
of the glade-3
project has not been seen or heard from for about a month.

glade-3 has really been taking shape lately and I wouldn't like things
to go stale,
so; as the most active developer in this project ATM, I am stepping up to take
the responsabilities of maintainership. Lets see this project through !

Rock on! It'd be great to have Glade 3 to a level where it can replace Glade 2.

Best Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/