Ross Golder now sysadmin team lead

Ross Golder has graciously agreed to take over the role of GNOME
sysadmin team lead. I'm excited about this; he's been one of the most
active team members over the last year, and I think he'll do a great job
as the team lead.

As before, the primary ways to find a GNOME sysadmin are:

 A) Send mail to gnome-sysadmin gnome org
 B) Hop on