Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo gnome-db org>
- To: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>
- Cc: JP Rosevear <jpr ximian com>, GNOME Hackers <gnome-hackers gnome org>, GNOME Desktop Hackers <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Proper Web Calendar [Was: GNOME 2.7/2.8 Proposed Schedule]
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:42:37 +0200
On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 22:50 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="JP Rosevear">
> > I'm not sure what you mean by this - you seem to be saying evolution is
> > doing the right thing but you don't want to use it? Note that the various
> > calendars spit out by iCal for instance are broken because they use an
> > Olsen time zone name (which is also not uniquely specified) and then don't
> > include the time zone information.
> Every time Luis and I have done full-day items in Evo, they're timezoned,
> which is not what we want for the release calendar. It should show the same
> logical date whatever timezone you're in. That kind of thing might be too
> rare a use case for Evo though.
if you use only dates (not times), it should show as an all-day event
whatever timezone you have set up.
Isn't that what you're getting?
] [Thread Prev