Re: ANNOUNCE: Qalculate! 0.3

On Tue, 2003-10-21 at 18:22, Niklas Knutsson wrote:
> Application
> ===========
>
> Qalculate! 0.3
>
> Description
> ===========
>
> Qalculate! is a modern multi-purpose desktop calculator for GNU/Linux. It
> is small and simple to use but with much power and versatility underneath.
> Features include customizable functions, units, arbitrary precision,
> plotting, and a graphical interface (GTK+) that uses an one-line
> fault-tolerant expression entry (although it supports optional traditional
> buttons).
>
> Enhancements
> ============
>
> This release adds arbitrary precision, fractions, matrices, RPN, function
> and data plotting, boolean operations, exact mode, exchange rates, a new
> math display widget, increased function flexibility, new functions, XML
> data files... ... and bug fixes.

Man, this app rules!
Its everything a computer based desktop calculator should be, and more.
I can finally stop using python to do simple calculations.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an otherworldly Republican sorceror for the 21st century. She's a
psychotic antique-collecting lawyer living on borrowed time. They fight crime!