Re: Major change in desktop handling

As part of this change the directory for the desktop was changed from
~/.gnome-desktop to ~/Desktop. I just wanted to say this first so nobody misses it.

This is funny, because I already have a symlink from ~/Desktop to ~/.gnome-desktop.. I personally think it's a good idea, but I also think that users should have the option of changing where their "Desktop" is actually located, instead of having it hard-coded in -- because for reasons we may not know or understand, there are users out there that need it to be changable.. At the very least make the option available in gconf...