Re: Major change in desktop handling

> > Desktop icon from the file manager home directory view to the desk top is
> > and how you will make it consistent with other parts of the system ?
>
> If you drag ~/Desktop on to the desktop, you will get a message telling
> you that you can't move a file into itself.

That is what I was afraid of. How do we make the user understand this
directory is the desktop. No other directory produces that message so it
is inconsistent. The two objects also look visually seperate.

Its a problem I've seen with other software so thats why I raise it.
(Could it have a clearer special icon ?)