SPAM and GNOME summaries

Hello all. Is anyone else getting a ton of spam for Korean domains? I'm
getting a ton every day, and I know that my address is being harvested
from the Korean translations of the GNOME summaries. In fact some of the
emails actually contain the url for the korean translation of the
summary.

Is it possible for someone to contact the Korean team to do something
about this? Is it possible to modify the summaries to put email adresses
in a non-harvestable format?

Thanks,
Kevin