RE: Battfink 0.5 - 'but it shows the american plug'

I'd like to try this out, but I'm not sure how. I've installed it in my
/opt/gtk2 jhbuild gnome24 prefix, but I don't see it in my panel's "Add to
Panel" menu, even after logging out and in. Where should it be in that menu?

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com

	http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/battfink/0.5