Zenity in utils - 2.4 Module List - zenity

I do not if it has been covered but I do think we should ship Zenity,
but not as a separate module. It should be put into gnome-utils. The
number of smaller modules is getting a bit out of hand and for non-libs
I do not see the advantages. acme for instance should also go into
gnome-utils or control-center for instance.

New additions is good, but I really think we should not start shipping
every little app standalone.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>