Re: 2.4 Module List - zenity

Hey there,

> So you're suggesting zenity for the Desktop release? I don't know much about
> it. What benefit does it provide to users?

Hrm, I guess. Zenity is a rewrite of gdialog, where I broke the
compatibility with other dialogs. It's used quite often in things like
Nautilus scripts - a handy little utility for sysadmins too, who need
input while running scripts. I'd imagine that it's pretty hidden from
most users, since it's a commandline utility.

			thanks,
				Glynn ;)