TARBALLS DUE: 2.3's first release

Hi everyone,

Apologies for missing the boat a little bit here, I haven't had regular net
access recently.

The first 2.3 unstable development series release is due this week, with
tarballs due on the 24th. Since Monday is almost over, there hasn't been
much warning, and there may not be *too* many releases this time anyway...
please make sure you have tarballs out by Wednesday 26th.

  That's this Wednesday!

According to jhbuild, (relevant) branched modules include:

  ORBit2
  atk (1.3.0 already out)
  bug-buddy
  eog
  file-roller
  gail (1.3.0 already out)
  gconf
  gedit
  ggv
  gnome-applets
  gnome-common
  gnome-control-center
  gnome-desktop
  gnome-games
  gnome-media
  gnome-panel
  gnome-session
  gnome-terminal
  gnome-themes
  gnome-utils
  libgtkhtml (2.3.0 already out)
  libbonobo
  libbonoboui
  libgnomeprint
  libgnomeprintui
  libwnck
  linc
  metacity
  procman
  vte

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
   I used the word 'infrastructure' when describing her cooking style...
                   and she didn't speak to me for a week.