Re: GU4DEC T-Shirt Design Competition

On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Alan Cox wrote:

> > [1] Possible suggestions thus far -
> > 	- Bottle of Jameson Whiskey
> > 	- Case of Guinness
> > 	- Dinner date with Jeff 'FACE OF GNOME' Waugh
>
> One way ryanair ticket to oslo for a developer of your choice ?

That would make a wonderful gift for Wim Taymans, one of GStreamer's main
developers, who somehow ended up taking a plane to Helsinki instead of
Oslo at the time of the GStreamer Oslo summit, thinking that it ought to
be easy to get from Helsinki to Oslo for a cheap price.

So give it to him, that way next time we actually see Wim at the
conference and GStreamer doesn't have to suffer a three month schedule
slip :)

Thomas

One day we will live together
Then life will be better
I have it here, yeah, in my mind
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->