RE: 2.4 Module List and Rationale (aka GEP10 and 11)

> From: Steve George [mailto:s rascal org]
> Why couldn't a list of potential applications for entry be put up and
> foundation members vote on them.

I can imagine at least one major problem with this. I think people would
probably just want as many new modules as possible. Then GNOME would be a
mess.

Anyway, this thread is meant to be quite democratic. But instead of just
saying "I'd like that", the idea is that people discuss why a module would
be suitable for the Desktop. Sure, the release-team has suggested some
modules to start the discussion, but we'd have to do that even for a vote.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com