Re: GnomeMeeting / OpenH323 [Was: 2.4 Module List]

> > If GnomeMeeting can drag OpenH323 and pwlib, and Epiphany can drag
> > Mozilla, surely, Totem should be able to drag xine-lib ^_^
>
> There aren't, AFAIK, any patent or DMCA issues with openh323 or mozilla.
> If I'm wrong in believing that is the case with xine, then please do
> correct me :)

H.323 has significant patent issues. The openh323 guys have tried to be
very careful to only include algorithms which are either patent free
or have explicit patent grants for GPL usage. Fortunately you can negotiate
with the other end about formats supported.

Alan